In sponsorship with the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards and The Trust, we will present sessions to help students and recent grads grapple topics such as:
- Building a private practice — identifying different types of private practice, discerning what types of practice you might envision for yourself and developing a plan to start that practice.
- Loan forgiveness — brief overviews of the National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program, Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program and NIH Loan Repayment Program.
- Psychological services in the digital age — applying key ethical principles to evaluate risks, benefits and appropriateness of using electronic communication and social media in professional practice.
- Preparing for the EPPP — best practices for studying for the licensure exam.
Advance registration is $15 before Sept. 15, 2014. On-site registration is available for $20. Follow these links to register:
- Sept. 20, 2014, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Sept. 21, 2014, University of California, Berkeley
See you in California!