Interested in submitting content to the gradPSYCH Blog? APAGS welcomes guest contributions! Showcase your writing skills, provide useful information for other psychology students, receive broad exposure, and get feedback on your articles through comments from your colleagues.
- Articles relevant to the field of psychology.
- Articles that are relevant to psychology students.
- Material that is original and unique.
Guest post format:
- Your name will be introduced as “guest post by…”
- Although we don’t have a word limit, we suggest that you limit text to 300-500 words.
- We suggest that you provide a link to your website or blog so that people will be able to find out more about you!
- APAGS reserves the right to shorten or edit all submissions. You will be given an opportunity to review edited materials prior to posting.
- Make sure that your post is “web-friendly”; we suggest using bullet points.
How to submit:
- Email your article
- Articles should be in Word format.
- Include references where applicable.
- Articles may take more than a month to be published, depending on the topic and timeliness of the article.
- You are expected to read and respond to reader comments.
- You should promote your post on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg, etc.
More information on APA’s social media policies.